You’ve seen seen technology reshape family life. Mom’s are at the center of so many of these connections. If you’ve seen the MommyTech Summit you’ll be excited to see us out of the conference room and onto the show floor getting ‘hands on’ with the latest products, solutions and expert advice. Introducing MommyTech TV at CES 2014. It will be broadcast from the MommyTech showfloor at the Venetian, and will be produced by media personality and expert Andrea Smith, and will feature influencers including Beth Blecherman of Techmamas.com and Rebecca Levey of KidzVuz.
MommyTech TV at the 2014 International CES:
- Look at the latest technologies announced at the show, from a family perspective.
- Host mom bloggers and women thought leaders sharing their thoughts and ideas about innovative products and personal favorites.
- Have demo sessions featuring some of CES’s most exciting products.
- Host coffee klatch conversations about raising a family in the digital age.
- Provide ‘how to’ tips to teach others how to get the most out of their digital tools.
- Get opinions of tech experts – moms and dads, too
[fancy_link link=”http://mommytechsummit.com/mommy-tech-tv-schedule-2014/” variation=”red”]View TV[/fancy_link]