Home / Archives for February 2013
Living In Digital Times
- @loiswhitman can you call now? 212-2224838
- #fashionware #ceweek What will you be printing as your next outfit? Come see #shapeways to learn what you can do... http://t.co/zLxIWyYut5
- #fashionware #ceweek What will you be printing as your next outfit? Come see #shapeways to learn what you can do http://t.co/1NV5DAjasx
- RT @MatthewClarkLP: Tumblr deal a big win for NY tech http://t.co/xnVL4abQ6V via @CrainsNewYork
- @loiswhitman I think it's indicative the anti-feminist mood, don't you? I think this generation of women are fine, yes proud of taking...
- #mommytech The number of women who are deciding to keep their maiden names is actually shrinking. of women who decide to keep their...
- Join us if you can as we explore the next frontier in Digital Health. http://t.co/y1z0FXf5Pg
- #dhsummit Living in Digital Times Brings Together Leaders in Digital Health for Summer Summit in San Diego http://t.co/149yXCqevd
- @richardpeets Join us #mobileapps showdown CE Week, NY? Bloom look cool. http://t.co/I3iss06IuW
- #mobileapps #ceweek I love #emeals. Tell 'em the diet you want to follow. The app spits out menus along with your shopping coupons....
- Study on mobile learning in schools looks at parents perceptions.... http://t.co/ljZ4kFbH3A
- @rmarchol Let us know what youfind out.
- #silverssummit Why you should type on your feet http://t.co/diEnAgUmgr http://t.co/qZ7WcnSWyY
- #silverssummit Why you should type on your feet http://t.co/diEnAgUmgr
- Study on mobile learning in schools looks at parents perceptions.... http://t.co/g8wAya89Vw